Saturday, February 17, 2018

Parker!

Although Parkers job as a supervisor has been rough for us and a big sacrifice for him we've been blessed to have so much family support and have already had two getaways since we moved here!  We're so spoiled!!  I love spending time with my boys, I love spending time with the whole family, but I LOVE LOVE having alone time with this guy.  He's the best!  He's not a pic fan so I don't have much of our adventures but here's what I've got:)

 Our 9th anniversary fell on Parkers long weekend so we scheduled a getaway to Heber City where we spent our honeymoon and my awesome mom watched the kids!  Oh the memories!  We went and checked out the Olympic Park in Park City!  I can't believe I've never been there.  It brought back many memories from my adventures in the 2002 Olympics!  

Not on our anniversary but another week we went with my parents to a fancy restaurant called Fireside Dining.  All the food is cooked by the fire.  It was so fun!

A day date with my parents to the Pie Pizzeria.  We get lots of day dates plus cute Eddie since Parkers off during the week while the boys are in school.  Lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment