Friday, February 16, 2018

Busy, holiday fun!

I got a little excited about being in Utah for the holidays and I may have overdone it and over scheduled us forgetting that we will live here for many more years, but we enjoyed ourselves and had a great season!  I love the holidays!!!!

I've dreamed of taking my little girls to Disney on Ice since my mom took me when I was a little girl!  Well I finally got to live my dream(minus the girl part, my boys were pretty fun too:))  It brought back so many memories of going with my mom and my sisters and nieces through the years.  It also brought back memories of me trying out for Disney on Ice at this same arena years ago when I was a senior in high school.  I worked so hard for it and was so sad I didn't make it that time around, but it's amazing how things work out the way they are supposed to.  My life would have been alot different if I had gone that route.  I love my family and I'm glad I get to watch Disney on Ice with them rather than be out there with hurting feet and not have the four men in my life that bring me so much joy!  



My niece, Kaylee, is having the time of her life her Senior year!  I'm so glad we moved here right in time to be a part of her life!  She was a gorilla in her school play Tarzan.  It was done fantastically and Henry giggled through the whole thing!


Another dream I've always had was to take the boys to the temple square lights, but we never visited when they were up. Life's funny, we finally get to do it and Eddie is a grumpy pill through it all, but don't worry I got us smiling like a happy family for the blog, ha ha. 


Brave Breitling who loves attention even went up and sang Christmas carols with the sister missionaries:)

First snow much later than we're used to!  The boys were so excited when they looked outside when they woke up.  They've never gotten ready for school so fast!  Do you spy our snowman?!!  Eddie wanted so badly to make one but turns out the snow was just as unpackable as Alaskas.


Santa at the ward Christmas party.

Santa at Jr. Jazz game.  PS B has really taken to basketball.  His team wasn't very good and lost every game until the second to last game!  It was so exciting for him and us parents.  We were a bunch of crazy's acting like our kids never won anything before:) They fought hard and deserved it!

Santa at RC Willey.  

Free hot dogs at RC willey too for a dinner win.

B's class Christmas brunch!

Aunt Joanie's yummy biscotti and hot chocolate!  We look forward to getting her package with it every christmas! Our tradition used to be to go ice skating on the lake then come home and warm up with it.  We had to adjust our tradition a little this year and do it after playing in the snow:)

My adorable Santas and an elf:)



I was brave and finally took the kids swimming on my own!  They did so awesome I just may do it again:)

Yay we got more snow and this time it was packable!  Eddie really really wanted to make a snow man this year and every time it snowed even just a little he'd holler "lets go so if it's packable!"






No comments:

Post a Comment