B's been learning to write code with grandma corts so he wrote a letter to grandma and grandpa barlow that next time they go to a BYU basketball game will they please take him with. They did! My dad invited anyone in our family that wanted to come and took us to the wall burger first. Here's our whole group:)
Carmen came in town for a wedding that day and so Haley came with us to the game too. I think she had fun at the game but she enjoyed checking out the boys on campus more, ha ha.
The boys loved their cousin time!
And they won in overtime with seconds left! Very exciting! Can you tell we're all very happy:) I enjoyed the game but enjoyed watching the pep band more!!! Down memory lane again! I played in the pep band for the girls team in 2006. They were an awesome team and we even got to go to Denver to play at the finals with them. I subbed for the boys team pep band sometimes too. They still play all the same songs and had my same director. Good times! I love all the adventures I got to do before I met my Parker and I love the mom and wife adventure now! My poor boys have been hearing alot of memory lane stories from mom since we moved here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment