What can I say about my Breitling?! He's intense and fierce sometimes and other times laid back and positive. He's a natural born leader! He's inventive and creative! He is not very neat in his penmanship, but is a fantastic drawer and his papers are covered in what one may see as a mess but I see it as his creativeness at work:) He loves basketball, minecraft, and pokemon. He loves the gospel and going to primary. He is active as they come and tries super hard to be a good student even though it is hard for him to sit still and focus all day! We love him!!
His birthday fell on Dad's double shift day. So when parker got home before he went to bed we did presents and cake:)
We sent Dad to bed then went to the monthly family home evening a birthday party:) Nothing wrong with a double cake day:)
And with turning 8 comes scouts! Here I go into a world of unknown for me! He loves scouts and has great leaders!!
Getting his first award:)
No comments:
Post a Comment