We went fishing at a lake in town that I skated on all winter. Breitling was content watching us while he played with his favorite toy.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
When I Thought He Couldn't Get Any Cuter...
Oh man being a mom is the best!!! I am so greatful I can be at home right now with this cutie and see every little cute thing he does! He is finally crawling!! Although it makes our little place alot messier he is much happier that he can get around more and get what he wants. His new favorite "toy" is a fishing stringer that Grandpa Corts gave to him when he was here. Parker pulled it along the floor and Breitling just wanted it so bad that he followed it around the house and crawled without even knowing it. He is just growing so fast. He babbles like crazy now and of course his favorite thing to say is "ma, ma, ma, ma" I am sure he isn't trying to say mom, but I like to think so:)
We went fishing at a lake in town that I skated on all winter. Breitling was content watching us while he played with his favorite toy.
He loves to read lately! He crawls over to his book shelf many times a day and pulls off his books and flips through them and of course eats them too.
He pulls himself up onto everything lately and I guess it takes alot of stregnth to pull himself up because still every time he gets up he gets a huge smile because he is so proud of himself.
We were playing peekaboo with his bib. He has the funniest face espressions lately. I love this one when he puckers his lips up.
Daddy put him in the drier (not when it was running of course) and he thought he was pretty cool.
Breitling was invited to his 1st Birthday Party!!! Marshall is his best buddy and they both think each other is hilarious. We usually sit in front of him at church because it keeps Breitling entertained watching him. Here he is playing with the Birthday boy and his new toys. Breitling loved spinning the wheels. It is so much fun watching him learn new things.
We went fishing at a lake in town that I skated on all winter. Breitling was content watching us while he played with his favorite toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment