Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another trip to the lower 48

Breitling and I got to go home again!!! Our adventures started in Boise visiting Parker's family. We had a blast and Breitling and I were spoiled rotten. Thanks to our Boise family for a fun trip!!!
Breitling LOVED his grandpa and he could always make him laugh.

He loved the shoulder rides until he spit up on grandpas head and he didn't get anymore:)



He loved this cute ball grandma and grandpa gave him to help him get crawling. He is closer than he was so I guess it worked. Isn't that the cutest hat ever!! Grandpa gave it to him. It says "I hunt for hugs" Thanks Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!


Aunt Haley was the best because she played with him and fed him, and changed him, and everything else!

Uncle Garrett
Uncle Ben
Ben's Birthday is a day before mine so we were lucky to share a little party. Thanks
to Haley for the Yum Yum cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment