While Breitling and I were in Utah Parker's Dad and his friend Sohn came to Alaska for a big fishing trip. They rented a RV and road tripped it to all the good fishing spots. Breitling and I were lucky to get home the last day of their trip so we could see Grandpa and hear of all their fun adventures. They had alot of success and such a blast that it sounds like it might happen again! Here are some pics and a little recap of their trip.
Parker, Jerry, and Sohn in front of Clear Creek in Talkeetna, Alaska.

Parker and his Dad in Denali State Park.

Having fun reeling in some big ones.


And here is picture of each of them after catching a big one. I love their proud smiles!
I think this is the pic of Parker's first fish which was 45 inches long! It was the biggest one they caught all week.



Parker of course took his HAM radio since he loves that thing.
Each of them had their cool mosquito head nets since the mosquitos were pretty nasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment