Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last Random Pics From our Utah Visit

The first night we got to Utah my Grandma had a Fathers Day Barbeque at her place so my Mom and Dad and I went and had fun. Here we are with my Grandma and then a 4 generation picture. Pretty cool that Breitling gets to meet many of his Great Grandparents. I might add that aren't these the cutest little overalls on him. Thanks Grandma Barlow for them!

It is so cute how sometimes he will grab my hands and clap them together on his own. He loves the noise!
We went to Kennedy and Grace's softball which they won by a ton since Breitling and I were good luck. Here is Breitling clapping. I don't think he meant to clap at the game, but he just claps when he gets excited about things. It is so cute.
Breitling playing with his cousin Demi.
Although it was not quite my Birthday yet when we got home from the game I was surprised with a party. Wow, I don't think I have ever been that surprized in my life. My Mom had even managed to make me my favorite Punch Bowl cake without me knowing. Here I am blowing out fake candles since we didn't have any candles. Thanks everyone for the fun party! I am still spoiled rotten, some things never change!
Parker surprised me and sent me a package and here I am excitedly opening it! I got the cutest purse I had fallen in love with at the market and he took the hint and mailed it to me with some chocolate of course!! He is the best!

My last days in Utah my Mom and I went to lunch with my Aunt Margaret at the Garden in Salt Lake. Thanks Aunt Margaret for lunch!!
And we also stopped in Salt Lake and chatted with my Grandpa. Of course Breitling loved him since he is so fun with kiddos.
Here is Breitling and Will playing by my bed(my bed was on the ground) the night before we left. Will is only 6 days older than Breitling. My sister and her kids were also staying at my parents house while we were there and Breitling had a blast playing with Will.
Breitling is just starting to pull himself up on everything. This time he grabbed my toes that were hanging off the bed and struggled to pull himself up. It was the cutest thing how once he got himself up he got a huge smile and laughed because he was so proud of himself for accomplishing such a feat.
And after all that play he wore out and snuggled Grandma. So sweet. I am so glad that even though he is such a mover he will still cuddle once in a while even though it usually only lasts a second or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment