Monday, July 5, 2010

Visit to My Brothers House

Breitling and I stayed one night at my Brother's in South Jordan. My brother was so nice to babysit all the kids while his wife and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. My brother took tons of cute pics of the kiddos playing together.
His three year old took this of him and the babies. She did pretty good. Riley is about 3 months older than Breitling.
Riley and Breitling had a blast pushing each other around on the bus. Standing up alone while pushing something was new to Breitling so you can tell by his face that he was pretty proud of himself.

It was a pretty fun game putting hats on them and then seeing who got it off first. They were both too fast for us to even get a picture with hats on them both.


I wasn't here to see them playing with the cups but it is sure cute to see them interacting. It looks like Breitling is sharing with her but then he changes his mind and won't let her have it and then he wins in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment