Thursday, September 25, 2014

What, my boys are big enough for preschool?!

It was not in the plans for Henry to go to preschool this year.  I had arranged a fun preschool coop with some friends for him, but we were guided in another direction.  Our little jabberbox has a huge vocabulary and talks our ears off sometimes, but isn't always understood so he qualified for a speech and communications class.  He was super excited to be big like Breitling and has done great!  Me on the other hand had to hold back the tears the first day until I got to the car.  Although it's hard for me to send my little 3 year old to preschool we feel really good about the class and think it's what he needs to be successful. 
 
And then there's Breitling....Of course he couldn't just give me a normal "big smile" first day of school photo!  This was for his meet his class and teacher day with mom.  His Grandpa Corts said it best "he's ready to take on the world."  He's doing the preschool program at a high school and of course is just as excited as Henry!  He started a day later than Henry and said when I took him to school "I was sure jealous of Henry when he got to start school yesterday and I didn't." 

 
B's first official day of Preschool.  This is his I'm excited and nervous face and I can't look at the camera because I'm checking out all the new toys!

Waiting for the school bus! 
After a week of being eased into taking my sweet Henry to preschool he started riding the bus!  He feels super cool and loves it! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment