Breitling has had a special relationship with Eddie from day one. He has a special proud smile every time he sees him and talks to him. He will sit and play with Eddie and talk to him for long amounts of time when I'm occupied and any time I ask Parker to help Eddie Breitling hollers "I'll help him mom." Today after reading a book about our favorite places I asked B his favorite place to be and he said "with Eddie."
B is especially excited now that Eddie responds to him. He loves to get him to smile and laugh. As I was doing dishes I glanced over and saw this sweet conversation happening between them. Luckily I caught it on camera, even if my phone got a tad wet:)
Playing in the dress up clothes B decided to get Eddie dressed up too. There's that loving, proud smile again.
No comments:
Post a Comment