Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Eddie, Eddie, and more Eddie

Playing Pata cake with Dad

 
Love my handsome boys and those smiles!!

 
Our sweet Eddie was a bit of a fussy baby so my moby was the only answer sometimes, even Parker wore it when desperate:) 
Luckily we figured his fussiness out!  It was dairy! Since I've been on a dairy free diet he's been all smiles!  Considering yummy chocolate contains milk it's been hard for me, but worth it for my baby to be happy!

 
Dressing up Eddie in cowboy boots.  I hope Eddie really did choose us in Heaven because this is the only the beginning of living with his two crazy older brothers.



I love his big eyes!  These are the eyes he usually has when his brothers are being wild around him. 
Starting to get some smiles on camera now that he's not so darn uncomfortable all the time.

 
Ok, and some pics of us too.  This is what the boys and I do most mornings while we wait for the sleepyheads to wake up.  Parker thought we were so cute one morning when he came down that he took a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment