Tuesday, April 24, 2012
More busy fun...
Showing off his road out of old jeans. Pretty fun for him and it was way easy! Thanks mom for the old jeans!

We had some rocks leftover from the fish so out of desperation to do my workout without interuption I threw the rocks in one of our bins with his shovel and trucks. Yes, a few rocks escape the bin, but he loves it and not only entertained him one day for my workout, but all week!
I've said before that he wears his boots everywhere, but sometimes he adds other things to his ensemble. After getting ready for bed he got all decked out. Parker keeps saying I need to get pics of him when he runs around being funny so we can show him one day what a fun boy he was. I told him to pose for the pic and I guess he wanted us to see his fanny pack.
Running from the camera....
He went to bed wearing his gear and this is how he woke up too:)
After I got him dressed for the day he got all decked out again and added his sword.

Not a very good picture, but it gives you an idea of how funny these boys are. Breitling was playing on the deck with his army parachute man, so Parker made him a pully so he could send him back up:)
Breitling loves baseball! He is always asking to watch it on tv and is making any stick we have into a bat. I had gotten him this set in the after Christmas sales for his birthday or something, but I think Parker got sick of him using his hockey stick and couldn't help but get it out early. He did pretty good at it and loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment