Saturday, April 7, 2012

A few of my projects....

I've been doing alot of fun projects for the kids to keep them busy, but I've done a few for myself too. Well, sordof. I made this picture for Breitling's room so he would have a temple in his room, but it ended up looking too good in my living room:)
And then inspired by all of my sister's painted furniture I painted this fabulous bookshelf for Henry's room. It is such a sturdy bookshelf so we wanted to keep it, but I tried to spice it up a bit.
As you saw in the other pics the kids thought it was a blast playing on it. This picture was taken later. I was busy doing something and Breitling comes out with his blanket and pillow and sat and looked at scrapbooks and then he laid down and said "good night." Funny kid.

Since the kids naps are not always aligned I had a little help from Breitling while Henry was napping.


My sister even warned me to take a before picture, but I forgot so here is the final product.



No comments:

Post a Comment