Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another fun week!

Now that the kids are both in bed and Parker is at work I should be cleaning the yucky spill in the oven, but posting my cute kids sounded more fun!

There are always ideas for paper plate creatures on pinterest so I thought why not make his favorite thing out of paper plates. I'm sure you can tell he is quite proud of his creations!




Other than Parker not being able to be at church on Sunday with us we love his new schedule. It makes it seem like we have a super long weekend and lots of time to do fun things as a family together. He gets home Wednesday at 6 am and doesn't go back until Saturday at 2:30.

Here we are at a super cool glow in the dark mini golf place. It was Breitling's first time. Breitling had fun running around and Henry had fun on Dad's back.


Isn't that just precious! Parker has been awesome and taken us for a bike ride every day this week, but today we caught this sweet moment when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment