Monday, April 2, 2012

Just a lot of good times...

More sledding on his cool sled from Grandpa. His friend Lily has a perfect hill at her house that we went on.



And this is what happens when you have snow on the ground for 7 months of the year...

Breitling leaned the lamp on the couch and said he was going to slide down it. I had to think fast to come up with a little better alternative.



I just had to snap a pic of him when I saw his cute smile as he was playing in there. Like the book shelf? More pics to come when I finish it.


And then Breitling couldn't be left out of the picture so he insisted I take another one with him too.

And then Dad came home and thought it would be fun to make Henry jump in his arms.



It was a warm day (if you call the 40's warm) so we took advantage and took a walk for FHE. The boys had fun climbing to the top of the snow pile.



He made it and was so proud!



He decided sliding on his bum was easier to get down.

Henry's favorite place in the tub is next to the running water.




No comments:

Post a Comment