Eating lunch with Henry and he says out of the blue "Mom, I'm the best Henry in the world!" Why yes you are Henry!! That was a picture worthy moment to remember this sweet little boy!
I took the boys to free zoo day. We had fun of course, but sometimes I don't realize exactly what really sticks to them. For mothers day he wrote a card at school for me that said "I love you because you give me strawberry applesauce! One time you took me to the zoo and we saw a squirrel running around eating popcorn that someone dropped. I love you." We did see a squirrel and had fun watching it, but after seeing all the other cool animals who knew this was his favorite memory from the zoo and from being with me.
And then there's this cutie! We're outside playing when I look over and he's in the bucket. I of course pull out my phone for a pic and before I say anything he says "Cheeeese!"
Reading to Eddie one night while Henry practiced his photo skills...
These boys are constantly playing make believe together and rigging up all sorts of silly things. Their new thing is dressing up their horsey with all the blankets they can find.
"Mom, can you make this box a shirt?" Why of course Henry!
B got to go to the zoo again for his first field trip!
About a month ago I messed up my foot running and have been in a boot since trying to let it heal. So I can't be out front with Eddie since he likes to run in the road still and I can't chase him. Poor B and Henry, they're really into bike riding right now, so as soon as Eddie goes down to naps every day Henry knows it's bike riding time while I sit out there and do my studies.
He loves the trees at our new house, perfect for climbing.
He loves the trees at our new house, perfect for climbing.
One day while I was sitting there studying he got ahold of my phone I guess. That night I had about a hundred pictures of him trying to figure out selfies. I chose a few of my favorites Ha ha, he cracks me up!!
This was Parker's grand mother's day breakfast he thought of and made on his own,well B helped. Chocolate dipped waffle cone filled with fruit and reeses chocolate dip on the side. He knows me well! Fruit and chocolate and I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment