Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Henry is 5!!

He is still our sweet little tease!  He surprises me with big hugs and kisses on the cheek, yet still plays jokes all day long.  I love all of his face expressions!  He had a day full of love!






"Wow, mom it's an X!"  Mom fail!  I was sure it looked like light sabers!  Once I explained it he got it:)





Oh my sweet Henry is so patient and kind with this monkey!!  Any other brother would have felt like Eddie ruined his birthday!  Eddie screamed through the whole opening presents part because he couldn't open them and then tried to steal every present right away.  Henry was so sweet and shared every present.  Eddies smile returned at cake time when he was back to being the center of attention.




And a little photo booth for his party. 






No comments:

Post a Comment