Sunday, May 15, 2016

More fun..

Breitling's school did an authors tea where the kids all read the books they wrote to the school.  He wrote one about leopards.   I'm so glad I'm a stay at home mom and can go to these fun events.  

He's reading it to Eddie.  Can you tell he likes it.  One of those sweet moments that makes me glad I have my phone handy to snap a picture:)

The weather here is unbelievable!  Seriously it's may and short weather!  We took advantage of the lovely weekend and started out by driving to girdwood to do our favorite hand tram trail hike.  

Because of my silly foot I couldn't join, but it worked out well, because with this hike you need someone to drop you off at the begginning, then you take the tram across the river and someone picks you up at the end of the hike.  Usually we just do the hike to the hand tram and then hike back.  But this time I dropped them all off and picked them up and while I waited for them I got my favorite Cinnamon roll and read a book.  I guess there are some perks to my bum foot.  
There's my crew finishing the hike!
After the hike we played at our favorite playground in girdwood.  


When we got home we were so hot we played in the sprinklers!  They're trying to shield themselves from Daddy spraying them, not sure it worked:)

Then how about a snack on the balcony!  What a great weekend with my crew!  I love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment