Tuesday, April 5, 2016

More of this and that...

With four boys in the house there seems to be some fun romping around every night before bed:)  

Tickling dad's bare feet.  Eddie can never resist himself if he sees bare skin!  Except with mom, when my toes have been painted he doesn't tickle them, he eats them because they look so tasty all colorful!  

We finally made the fun halloween cupcakes grandma sent:)  Can you tell my two boys complete opposite personalities?!!!  There's Henry's perfectly frosted cupcakes and then B's very MESSY cupcakes!  I've said it before but Henry keeps us in line around here.  Mom, can't cut any corners because he catches me!  This morning at walmart I set the toy eddie had grabbed in a random place and Henry let me know that was not OK!  
And then there's this little cutie!  He's just delved into the world of treats after overcoming his allergies, but we still limit him and usually have them when he's asleep or napping.  When we do let him in on the fun he's all over it!!!

Root beer floats to celebrate selling our house!  Woo hoo!  It was only on the market a week until the process started of the buyer putting in his offer!  We felt really good about selling our home this spring even though we don't move to Utah until next spring, and we feel very blessed that it sold so quickly!  With three young boys I don't know how much longer I could have kept the home show ready every moment!  We even found the perfect home to rent for a year until we move to Utah so we can enjoy our last year of our Alaskan adventure.  
This winter has been so mild and here it was mid March and the yard and streets had NO snow, so the boys begged me to take them to the snow plow piles of snow to play in since they missed it so much, yes my boys love snow and Alaska more than me!.  Yes it was dirty, but getting my boys out running around is worth it, I have a washing machine!
B's class science project.  I'm a hands on mom and am always taking the kids out exploring and in the winter finding fun activities for us to do indoors.  Sometimes I don't give myself enough credit for being such a great mom, but when B came home and excitedly said "Mom, our class science experiment is one we already did at home, so I know what will happen!," I felt pretty proud and was reminded that despite being an imperfect mom, I'm a good one and the boys are lucky to have me:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment