Sunday, April 3, 2016

100 Days Smarter!!

Have I mentioned what an awesome Kindi teacher B has?!!!  I don't expect any teacher to give their whole life to their job, but she does and I'm not complaining!  She goes all out in everything and B is learning and having a very positive and fun Kindergarten year!  We're blessed to have her for B and H's kindergarten year!  

I love going to help at B's special class activities and I especially love that he loves it!  He always greets me with a big hug and is super excited when he's put in my group!  I got to bring Henry with me too to help at the 100th day of school.  Henry jumped in to do all the activities and loved it!  

Here's B with his buddy Jacob! 
Making a 100 fruit loop necklace!

Aww, I love this picture and my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment