Saturday, July 25, 2015

Solar System Walk!

Every time we pass the big sun when we drive downtown B begs to do the solar system walk.  It's a little over a 10 mile walk so I keep telling him when he's older and can bike it with me.  Unfortunately I don't think he'll be able to bike 10 miles before we move so I decided to take him before he was too big for me to pull him:)  

Of course he had fun and learned alot about the solar system, but best of all was spending time together.  We had a whole hour to chit chat.  He asked for story after story about my life and of course our little story teller had plenty to tell too.  

Here's his first try at taking a selfie:)
And I got a selfie try too:)
Join our journey from the sun to pluto....








We made it, although some of the hills had me wondering if we would:)  Parker, Henry, and Eddie dropped us off at the sun, cheered us on along the way, and picked us up at the end at Pluto.  Henry's begging to go now too so I guess I get to do it again before we move:)

No comments:

Post a Comment