Pizza night for FHE!
I'm going to miss seeing Fireweed all over Anchorage in June!
I'm also going to miss sharing the trails with these guys. I could have stood and watched that cute little baby all day!
Brag time! I'm so proud of this guy! He is currently the Military Operations Specialist at the Anchorage Center which means he coordinates with the military on all of their exercises. The biggest exercise is Northern Edge which involves over 6000 personnel. At the final review meeting Parker was given an award from the general for being in the top 1% of outsanding performance. They said no one has been recognized from Anchorage Center before, but he did such a great job coordinating with them. He sure did work hard and we're glad it's over so we can enjoy the rest of our summer:)
We got to babysit a baby lizard while his owner was at girls camp. The boys loved it! We are not pet people so a week opportunity was perfect!
Couldn't miss the parade on the 4th of July! At least our friend was looking even though the boys weren't:)
Love this boy! He is all grown up doing his own hair and dressing himself although sometimes I wish I could still dress him:)
And can't forget this little bugger! He was very fascinated by the parade!
No comments:
Post a Comment