Yes, we got to go to the Oregon Coast again with Parker's family!! We stayed in the same fun beach house that was right along the coast. We had a blast! Beaches, sand, lighthouses, Food, games, more food, and no ER visits made for a fun trip! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for spoiling us yet again and Uncles Heber, Andy, and Garrett for being so much fun!
In the airport ready to go!!
Here we go again! I HATE flying with kids, whether it's with one or three, day or night, but they are good flyers and it's worth it to see family!
We like to divide and conquer when it comes to flying! Mom and Eddie at the front of the plane and....
Dad and the boys at the back of the plane:)
We made it! There's some happy boys walking around Cabella's reunited after an entire year with their Grandpa!
The boys LOVE their uncles. Henry just invited himself onto Garrett's lap and hopped right up:)
There is tower in the house with this cool loft room over looking the beach. No one was using it so B made it his little hideout to color and read books! So fun!
We just have to take a little hike down the mountain to the beach. On our way down for our first beach adventure...
It was COLD the first day so Eddie didn't love it but Dad still got some smiles out of him.
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
And I assure you I'm not 7 months pregnant, just a poofy jacket:)
We made it to Tillamook cheese factory again! I think that's the cutest little cow I've ever seen!
Very fascinated by the cheese making process.
My favorite new face of Eddies!! Obviously he was fascinated too but more so with the pole!
And of course we got yummy icecream! Good thing we didn't get a pic of me cause I was a drippy mess!!
After Tillamook we drove to the Cape Mears Lighthouse and Octopus tree. This is the first time we actually got to walk up to the very top and see the light. I was impressed by how good the kids were on the tour!
This is what Grandma and Eddie did while they waited for us in the lighthouse tour.
There's that face again! I'm in love with this family picture!
Wave time!
The waves coming, RUN! This is no California beach so it's COLD!
Running from waves was alot of work! Nap Time!
Get ready for Eddie overload! I'm just so in love with this baby and every single expression of his that I couldn't just pick one picture!
Oops someone enjoyed eating the sand! He didn't enjoy digesting it as much!
Yes, he's still my thumb sucker, but I'm not sure how yummy that sandy thumb was...
They thought it was pretty fun having Dad bury them.
"Help me Breitling!"
Eddie helping did Breitling's hole. "Don't fall in Eddie!"
They found some warm tidal pools to hang out in and Eddie sure didn't want to leave those!
Oh how sweet...
B is definitely the oldest child and has a natural leadership ability. He planned a fantastic party for us all by himself complete with a craft(seashell men), games, dancing, and treats!
A few more attempts at family pics. It just gets harder with the more kids we have!
Did I mention this beach house was neat! The kids love it!!
Bonding with grandpa over yummy pistacios!
Whoops the octopus tree pics got downloaded in the wrong place but here they are...
Did I mention I love this crew! These four boys are my everything!!!
We were all sad but the fun did have to end! We had time in Portland before we flew out so we went to Firehouse subs. It was a fun place to eat with kids and yummy!
And the portland childrens museum was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment