Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Winter Fun...

My new ice skating buddy!  It's been such a warm winter that I've been able to go skating alot and every time I head out Henry begs to come too.  He can skate on his own, but prefers skating with me or watching from the bench.  
Another bonus to the warm winter is that we've been able to go on lots of walks.  This time we changed it up and Eddie and I pulled the boys around the block.  
I realized today this is kind of our new years eve tradition that every year we make cookies for the boys last years primary teachers since they'll have new teachers the next week.  

Breitling dutifully rolling his ball and Henry being the tease he is and snitching all the rice krispies that fell out of the cookie dough.  
Finally trying a wendy's frosty thanks to Grandmas certificate!


No comments:

Post a Comment