We have been blessed with the most wonderful friends who have become our Alaska family and help make the Alaskan winters not only bearable but wonderful! We spent Christmas Eve with them and we had almost enough kids to do a nativity. I LOVE these pictures! These kids are little and of course did their own thing but they seemed to understand the reverence of the story and portrayed it so sweetly.
A very serious Joseph(yes I'm bugged by his face being covered, but too late now so I'll get over it) and Mary awaiting the arrival of their baby.
Eddie made the cutest little baby Jesus! Again this was not planned but look at Mary and Joseph adoring their baby!
And the cutest little Shepherd boy ever!
I love Henry's face as he looks at the angel! It portrays the same excitement the shepherds must have felt that night.
Our cast! Obviously B is out of character and back to his fun self!
Then it was time for Christmas Jammies and putting out Santa's cookies, milk, and carrot. I almost didn't post this because the pics are so awful, but it shows what was happening at the moment. The boys were sooo excited that they could not stand still for one picture!
Notice Henry is gone jumping off the walls and B is about the wet his pants from excitement and laughter so we gave up!
Whoops almost forgot our other Christmas Eve pictures before we went to dinner. A tradition I carried on from my family is that the kids open presents from their siblings Christmas Eve that way their sweet thoughtful presents don't get overlooked Christmas morning. I forgot to get pics of B opening his present. It may have been anticlimatic because Henry couldn't help but tell him about his microphone he got him because he was so excited about his choice for his rockstar brother!
I LOVE B's face because he is so excited to give Henry his present!
Someones excited! Every kids dream to get a lollipop almost as big as your head!
Our cutie opening B's present....
Well he mostly just ate it so we helped...
B had made him a rattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment