Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Week Daddy Was Gone....

What can we say other than we LOVE our daddy, so when he's gone we don't like it very much!  Fortunately he's not gone much!  He had a training in DC for 5 days so the boys and I planned fun things every day and had a blast!  But when he came we were ALL very excited!  Henry asked at least 5 times a day where daddy was.  He can sense that things just aren't quite right without Daddy.  Parker was worried Eddie would forget him, but he definitely didn't!  He was all smiles when he saw Daddy!  

First in the week was our music class and Breitling got to be in the nativity scene.  Isn't he just the cutest little donkey you've ever seen?  

And then they got to help making Christmas cookies....


For Family night we went to Applebees for free kids meals since they were being so good for mommy.  They are always begging for Applebees and Daddy doesn't love Applebees so this was the perfect chance.   Aren't they so cute!!
And of course we got to meet Santa!  Bass pro shop has the cutest santa workshop and early in the day and season it was empty so Santa had a great time chatting it up with the boys.

Here's Breitling describing the suitcase he wanted.  Santa couldn't believe a 5 year old wanted a suitcase!  He is a pretty unique boy.  


Our friendly little Eddie even liked Santa even though it was naptime and he was supposed to be sleeping in the stroller.  

The loved the toys Bass had out trying to persuay children in what to ask for Christmas!


Here we've only had snow twice this year and of course it has to snow when Parker's gone!  I'm so spoiled that in our over 5 years of living here I have NEVER shoveled!  I had three great helpers so we were done in a jiffy:)


I'm so sick of being cooped up in gyms all winter so this winter I'm trudging it in the snow!  Here's my running crew while Henry's at school.  
Eddie's still not so sure about the snow:)


No comments:

Post a Comment