Monday, June 30, 2014

Thank You Grandma Barlow!!!

Behind the scenes of Eddie's first two weeks of life was my amazing mother!  She is the reason we had such a peacful and lovely few weeks.  She came at the perfect timing the Saturday before Eddie was born.  She partied with the kids while we were in the hospital, did all our laundry, made dinner, made me freezer meals for the future weeks, did all the dishes, held the baby of course, and gave the boys the most attention they could ever ask for!  She gave Parker and I so much rest and time to just enoy our little Edmond and get me back on my feet.  We were overly spoiled and I felt like I got to be the "kid" again:) The boys adore her and even when I was present Henry always wanted Grandma to help him do everything.  When she started packing up Henry ran and hugged her and said "don't go grandma!"  Thanks mom for coming!  We all miss you!

 
When I say "Partied with the boys" I really mean it!  Here are some of their adventures that she took pics of. 
They went to the library,

 
Had kids meals at Wendy's,

 
Went to several movies!

 
Got icecream more than once,

 
more kids meals at Mcdonalds,


 
She brought them the cutest (and yummiest) chocolate eggs with toys in them from her recent trip to Copenhagen.


 
Breitling's favorite memory is going exploring behind our house at the construction site.



 
Not only did they party out and about, she was on the floor playing and building with them every chance they had!  The kids have a hard time putting away their creations, but if we take a pic they can part with them.  So here just a few of their creations....










No comments:

Post a Comment