My favorite picture! Doesn't Breitling look like a giant next to Eddie:)
Having a conversation with his new buddy.
Grandma brought the boys maracas from curaco so Parker is showing the boys a video of how maracas are made. I couldn't miss this perct pic opportunity! When I get a picture of all four boys together it sure makes me realize how outnumbered I am!
This baby is so good that he rarely needs to be held except for when he is hungry. Therefore Parker and Breitling jump at the chance to hold him when he isn't off limits sleeping in his bed. I was finishing getting ready so Parker was holding him till I could feed him but Breitling was begging to hold him instead. I hear Parker say "well, it's my turn to hold him, but I'll hold you while you hold him." That sounded cute so I had to take a break to get a picture:)
No comments:
Post a Comment