Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Years Old!!!

I know crazy that I have a two year old!!! We had as much fun as he did celebrating his birth! He is such a joy in our life and we think he is the coolest kid ever! If you can't tell from the following pics his favorite thing at age two is CARS! I have a hard time getting him to wear any clothes that don't have cars on them so thanks to his Grandparents for more car clothes so I don't have to do so much laundry. I think he even dreams about them because sometimes when I go to get him in the morning the first thing he says to me is "Cars!" Here is a little recap of his fabulous day!

He opened Grandpa and Grandma Barlows presents the night before so that Grandma could see him on oovoo since she was busy the next day. Here is his cute cars pillowcase she made. He is attached to it! As soon as he wakes up he brings it out to the livingroom with his car couch(pics to come) so he isn't separated from it.

Breitling also loves fish so Birthday morning he came out to this surprise! I was not surprised that Breitling was very excited about it and sat by the counter a good part of the day just watching the fish, however I was very surprised how excited his Dad was! I guess Parker had never had a fish before and he was like a little kid Chirstmas Eve as he was putting together the fish tank for Breitling. So cute!



As soon as he saw us bring this big package he yelled "car!" in hopes that it was his own car (he reads the Toys R Us Christmas toy book and just stares at the motor cars in dreams of one!). Well, he definitely won't be getting one of those, but he was just as excited about a car couch.



I am not proud of this, but I had to post it since it is so funny that as soon as he sat in his own couch he started looking for the remote so he could sit like Daddy at his couch.

Grandma and Grandpa Corts spoiled him with a cool Thomas train set! Once again Parker had just as much fun setting it up and playing with it with him. He plays with it so much that poor little Thoma's battery has been changed 5 times!



Sporting his new church outfit.

And, I made a cake again, this year it was much easier and faster and I learned something new; black food coloring tastes discusting!


His birthday dinner choice was Pizza, Parker didn't complain of course.





Not really part of his Birthday, but as part of the fun weekend Parker made sugar cookies with Breitling. He had a blast cutting them out with all his favorite shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment