Last year Breitling was still a bit young to understand it, but he was really excited this year! We had a blast playing in it, but I guess it was too cold and my camera froze up so these are the only pics I have.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
First Snow!
We got our first snow the day before Halloween! The first snow seems to be bitter sweet for me. I am excited to have it snow because I like snow, but I am also a little bummed because I know that it means summer is over and we won't see the grass again until May!
Last year Breitling was still a bit young to understand it, but he was really excited this year! We had a blast playing in it, but I guess it was too cold and my camera froze up so these are the only pics I have.

Last year Breitling was still a bit young to understand it, but he was really excited this year! We had a blast playing in it, but I guess it was too cold and my camera froze up so these are the only pics I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment