And then, Dad decided to add Henry to the picture. I know, what was I thinking taking pictures instead of stopping this madness! Parker added a tape seatbelt so he insisted it was safe:)
You can tell Henry is nervous. He has that look alot with his Dad and brother around.

Then, Dad decided to pull them around the house.
Henry loved it! It's no wonder I have fearless kids. Parker starts them off when they are young!
And then, Breitling got a turn pulling Henry around!
Nope, thats not all! Then Parker put Breitling's couch on the package and pulled him around the house in his couch. Doesn't he look comfortable!
Grandma sent him this cool piano! I had to laugh at him holding it as he ran around the house dancing looking absolutely ridiculous! He insisted on wearing his jammies all day, with his cool tuxedo jacket and hat.
Our Thanksgiving was fabulous! We had three couples over and lots of delicious food of course. I am awful with pics so these last ones are the only I have from our thanksgiving day.
Then, Dad decided to pull them around the house.
Watching Chitty Chitty bang bang with his best friend John! He LOVES John and Tracie! Tonight in his prayers we were saying our thankyous for the night and he added on his own "ThankYou John and Tracie." So sweet! We are so greatful for great friends who are such a great influence on Breiting since we don't have family close by!
No comments:
Post a Comment