Thursday, May 6, 2010

Six Months Old!!!!

Breitling turned 6 months old yesterday!!! Wow time flies! Our favorite two things about Breitling at 6 months old are:

1. His big blue eyes!! Everywhere we go people comment on them and they just melt the heart.

2. He is sooo happy!!! People love him at the stores because he makes them feel so good that they can get him to laugh, but the truth is anyone who gives him attention will get a big smile!











3 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! You are right, his blue eyes do melt the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! He is soooo cute Annie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable Anne! I can't believe he's 6 months old already. Time sure does fly. I ran into Jamie at BYU Women's Conference. It was fun to see her. Made me miss the college days even more! I love you!

    ReplyDelete