Friday, May 21, 2010
My Boy Scouts and Random Pics
Parker is on his way to a campout with his scouts this weekend and surprisingly he is the one that asked for pics this time! I think it is because he felt so cool in his uniform sporting his ax and new gun case.

We went for a walk on the coastal trail which was beuatiful but Breitling got sick of his stroller and lucked out with a shoulder ride.

Our friends have a family home evening group and rotate at each others houses every week and they are so nice to invite us to come since Breitling and I are on our own Monday nights. This certain week they went for a walk on one of the trails. The kids make me feel so good because they love Breitling and dote over him, so needless to say I didn't have to push the stroller much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a cute little family you have! I can't believe how big Breitling is getting. I love that Parker asked for the pictures. I think guys secretly like having pictures taken but they just don't want to fess up to it. :-)
ReplyDelete