I just had to post pics of him in his hat because he is so darn cute! Lucky us he loves wearing it, but I am sure that will not last long. He loves playing in his saucer out on our deck so he can get some fresh air.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Alaska Summer Fun
Yay, it is finally sunny! It is now light practically all night long! It took me a few nights to figure out why Breitling was waking up in the night again, then we put up cardboard in his window and thank goodness he is back to normal.
I just had to post pics of him in his hat because he is so darn cute! Lucky us he loves wearing it, but I am sure that will not last long. He loves playing in his saucer out on our deck so he can get some fresh air.

I just had to post pics of him in his hat because he is so darn cute! Lucky us he loves wearing it, but I am sure that will not last long. He loves playing in his saucer out on our deck so he can get some fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is such a happy guy!
ReplyDelete