Happy 8 years!! Thanks Krispy Kremes for half off a dozen donuts for our Anniversary! It works out our anniversary happens to be on 12/12:)
B's been into writing I heart you on everything to me. It was sweet until he wrote it on our banister!!! I guess he could have written something worse...
I've been sewing alot since the boys started school and I have a bit more time to myself while E naps. The boys felt inspired and wanted to sew too so I let them pick some fabric and make pillowcases for kids at the hospital. They were so proud and were beaming when they delivered them. Our next project was jammies for grandma for Christmas. That was a little harder. We might stick to pillowcases for a bit:)
The stake did a neat Nativity display. The kids enjoyed dressing up:)
We love our biscotti night tradition to warm up after all our cold outdoor happenings in Alaska. Thanks Aunt Joanie for always sharing with us!
Eddie was finally well enough to go skating with us! His first time and he was a natural. The best part was that Dad surprised us on his way home from work and joined us! I haven't gotten him to skate with me since our first winter here and the skates killed him, but at least we got him out in his shoes:)
There's a horn club here called the hornaments that play in the mall every year the saturday before Christmas. I've always wanted to do it for fun, but didn't want to overschedule our family at this busy time of year. With the boys in school and having more time and this being our last year here I decided to go for it. It was a blast!
Another anniversary pic. Parker proposed at the melting pot so we always have fondue on our anniversary. This year we did the cheese part before the kids went to bed. They were pleased to join in on the tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment