Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Eve!

Thanks to Kennedy's idea grandma helped the boys make darling name card holders for dinner:)
Thanks Parker for the yummy prime rib!
The boys get to open Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve and their gift to each other.  E has some BB8 shoes I got him because they were on clearance but he fell in love with them and shows everyone his shoes at the stores yelling "BB8!!"  I made him BB8 jammies and B got him a giant BB8 stuffed animal so he was very pleased!

We continued our nativity tradition and this time grandma was here to be Mary.  E chose to be Joseph, B was a wise man, and Henry was a shepherd.  

I was touched at how reverently B played the wise man.  H knelt down in such quiet reverence and then E rummaged through all his gold:)

No comments:

Post a Comment