Parker got this mask with the sole purpose of playing around with the kids. Now they're trying to scare me with it. I'm doing dishes when I hear a growling noise behind me and something scratching my leg. I turn around to this cutie!
B and H drew their faces and we did our best to cut them:) Eddie picked the scariest picture in his books he could find and kept running around saying "it's scary!!"
We have a bit of excess of Halloween costumes from all the years of the boys wearing them so this year we chose from our bulging box. Eddie had a bunch to choose from so we did a fashion show...
For our church carnival he went with the cowboy costume and I must say he's the cutest cowboy in town!!!
Halloween morning we're shopping and my sour shopper sure turned that frown upside down when the freddy's balloon lady gave him a free balloon the size of himself.
Halloween night Eddie decided on his racecar costume.
We trick or treated at our dear friends the gilberts. I'm so grateful for all of our "Alaskan Grandparents" who have made my kids feel loved although we live far from family.
No comments:
Post a Comment