Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A little of this and that

We try really hard to not overschedule our lives so that we have quiet random times to just play and this is what happens... Can you tell they're having fun?
Then someone had an idea to make a family pyramid too, E tried real hard to make it up but not quite.  
Sunday drive to the temple.
First snow!  I was much more enthusiastic about the first snow in October instead of September this time and the boys were more than ready!!  Luckily it was a day off school for the kids so I had three kids to help me shovel!

Ha, B knows how to put everyone to work including Eddie!



We have a real fireplace finally and we love it!  Parker taught the boys to widdle some shavings for our fire.  It was incredibly precious watching Parker teach them and seeing how proud they were to learn something new!!



First sledding trip of the year!  Eddie liked it much better than last year!!
Look at those smiles!  Raising a family is not always easy and sometimes I wonder if I'm doing a good job but I see these smiles and I remember it's all worth it.  Their genuine joyful smiles remind me that they are happy boys having a wonderful childhood.  







No comments:

Post a Comment