Sunday, June 19, 2016

Silly, Silly Eddie

We love this kid!  He keeps us on our toes!  I'm sitting on the porch enjoying my book when the boys holler "mom, Eddies climbing out"  Stinker!  Yes, I'm sitting taking pictures of it instead of helping him get down.  I couldn't get there fast enough with my hobble so I sent Henry to save the day!
We're downstairs doing laundry when Eddie says he wants to eat.  I tell him one more second so I can finish laundry.  When I got upstairs 5 minutes later I see this pizza box on the floor....
Then I look over and see this little cutie helping himself to lunch.
We did water balloons and all were gone but one.  Eddie refused to let his go and ran around holding it all afternoon.  When it was time to go in we told him he had to leave it.  He set it in a special spot on our logs.  First thing the next morning he was hollering "balloon, balloon!"  I let him go out and get it and he came back very distraught with an empty balloon.  I guess the water had leaked out, but funny Eddie blamed it on Daddy like always!  He kept saying "Daddy, balloon, Daddy balloon."  He cracks me up, he's always coming to tattle on Daddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment