Sunday, June 19, 2016

Random Fun!

Henry, Eddie and I were sitting on this bench on our porch reading and B was standing next to us when all of a sudden it broke!  We screamed of course and I was so worried about Henry and Eddie I didn't realize poor Breitling's foot was stuck under the bench.  Dr. Corts was home to help B and a few bandaids later he is fine, but I'll never live it down that I broke a bench!  

I'm sitting in my chair chatting with the boys on their bikes when B says calmly "there's a bear behind you"  Sure enough there was!  He was right where B is standing in the pic.  The boys and I put our bear practice to use and calmly got inside.  By the time we got safe he was already back in the woods where he belongs so we didn't get any pics:(  There is a hole between our fence and the neighbors fence which gives an opening for animals to come visit us.  Needless to say I've changed the position of my chair so I can see the boys biking and bears coming:)

The boys picked up biking without training wheels this summer and are addicted now!  They're constantly begging for bike rides and can't wait for Dad to get home to take them!
FHE Armor of God:)



No comments:

Post a Comment