Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving!

B's Kindergarten did the cutest little Thanksgiving Feast!  I got to go in and help them make their vests last week!  I LOVE volunteering and I love that he runs and gives me a hug and gets excited when he's assigned to my group!  I don't want him to grow up!
Eating our feast!

Here's one of the cute songs they sang:)
Our sweet little family thanksgiving!  Unfortunately Parker had to work, so we when he was able to make it home we just did a quiet family dinner for a change.  I love this crew and as much as we miss being with our family at the holidays I'm grateful that I have THIS family to spend them with!  
We started a new tradition last year of acting out the story of the pilgrims so we decided to keep it up.  We could do better on the costumes but the boys had fun!  

We had a hard time getting Eddie to sit still for the pics, but then as soon as we all left and got busy doing something else he goes back and sits in the spot and says "cheese!"  Oh man we love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment