Some people hate Halloween because of what it represents, but I love any holiday because it means fun family time! Here are our fall activities.
Pumpkin carving of course! We planned it during Eddie's nap for safety and messes sake.
Silly as always...
And caramel apples!
Dry Ice fun! It's impossible to get a good dry ice picture, but at least you can see those smiles and how much fun they're having!
B's School Carnival!
B's new faze is Star Wars and as much as I tried to convince him to let me make him something creative and fun like robots he insisted on being a storm trooper, so Henry and Eddie followed suit:)
Um, I LOVE my handsome little darth vader!
Face painting at the carnival
B's teacher Ms. Gay
Halloween night!
The only reason I was ok with the star wars theme was because of this little cutie in his Yoda costume! His costume was especially fitting that week because we literally felt like he was the grand master of our house! He literally screamed and knawed at my leg the entire Halloween day. I somehow got him distracted for a few minutes to get some cute pics!
Stay for the picture pose mom, No Way!
So I had to get in to hold him, the witch definitely doesn't match the theme.
And this is really what he looked like most of Halloween day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment