Monday, October 6, 2014

More memories being made...

We had a big week last week!  Our sweet Henry is quite the handful since having the baby and then starting school.  He'll get through it and we just keep giving him lots of love, but for right now he's providing us with lots of funny stories to tell his future wife one day:) The boys were playing outside nicely when all of a sudden B comes running in crying with a bloody nose Henry gave him!  I'll never forget when Henry was about 18 months old when I he pinned B down for the first time.  I knew from then on he could hold his own and obviously he has:)  The next day we were eating at subway.  I was just about to get up and get lids for the boys waters when Henry knocked his water onto the floor, the problem was that Eddie was in his car seat right next to the table.  Poor Eddie did the icebucket challenge not out of his own choice. 
 
Here's our sweet Eddie sucking his thumb when we got home for comfort. 

 
He handled like a champ though and I still could get some smiles out of him afterwards.

 
And another story for the books.  The boys come out of their room at 7:00 am every morning.  Usually I come out with them but I was in the middle of feeding Eddie.  I heard some rustling around downstairs and came down to these excited sweet faces.  "Mom, look we're making you a cake!"  They mixed in a cereal bowl strawberry cake mix, sprinkles, packet of oatmeal, and almond milk.  Sometimes being a mom is hard!  They are so darn cute and I want to just smile and laugh and have fun with them, but then again it could have been worse(like them putting it in the oven and burning down the house), so I don't want them to think that it is ok.  So I tried a little bit of both, we talked about it and then we finished up the cake:)  It tasted good! 

 
They love watching tv with Eddie, so sweet (pardon the underware shot, they're still wearing their nightshirts). 
 
I'm amazed at how well B can take care of Eddie now.  Here he is sitting with him while he watches tv. 
 
Holding Eddie and getting pictures of it still hasn't worn off for Eddie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment