We then drove to Utah to visit my family for a week. A week full of playing with cousins and I can't believe I don't even have any cousin pictures, but here is what I have.
The first night was a fun pizza night with the whole family.
My parents took us to the new outdoorsman store Scheels. They have a ferris wheel that B loved!
He loved it so much he begged Grandpa to take him on it a second time!
B caught a big shark with Dad at Scheels.
And in between our crazy adventures Henry had lots of car naps!
Having an awesome sunday bath in Grandma's jetted tub!
Grandpa even pulled out his balloon skills again and entertained the grandkids all day!
It was a great, warm trip filled with family fun and now we're back to our Alaskan winter, but on a happy note Parker cleared our driveway yet again today so we were able to ride bikes all afternoon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment