Thursday, March 13, 2014

A much needed winter vacation!

As always I have to get out of Alaska by the time February rolls around, but this time Parker got to come with us and make a family trip out of it.  I don't even have to say it anymore, but I am completely lacking in pictures to do justice the wonderful memories we have, but here are a few.
 
Our first stop was Boise to visit Parker's family for a week. 
Reading bedtime books with Aunt Haley.
We were even there for Grandpa's Birthday!

Our little mischevious Henry is quite the sweetie too and I caught him holding Uncle Garrett's hand on one of our car rides.
Lucky B got to help drive Grandpa's four wheeler.
Trying on Grandma's wig.  This is his reaction when he saw himself in the mirror. 
Now we know what our girl might look like if we ever have one:)
Oops it was on backwards, here it is on the right way:)
And of course Henry had to try too.

Watching TV with Uncle Garrett.

Parker and I were spoiled to even get away for a few days to McCall.  It is up in the mountains so pretty much Alaskan weather.  They had a heated pool outdoors so Parker convinced me to give it a try.  It was snowing both times we went, but a blast!  We had to laugh that we got away from our Alaskan winter to go swimming outside in the mountains while it was snowing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment