Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fantastic vacation to the Oregon Coast!

Parker's parents' planned a fun trip to the Oregon Coast.  We had a blast playing at the beach and spending time with family!  Here are our adventures. 
 
On the airplane...
 Our first adventure on the beach. The house we stayed in was on the beach so we got to hike down often to play! 
 
Running from the waves!
Watching for whales....but not luck this time.


Silly Henry.  Sometimes he begs to get his pic taken and smiles big and other times he hides in his jacket from the camera.  He must be 2:)
I'm lucky I got this pic od them before the wave came on top of them and they had to jump off, not without getting wet of course:)

 Playing at the sand dunes.  Wow, I wish we had sand dunes here.  They could stay busy all day there rolling around.



Another one of our beach adventures.  Parker found some interesting shrimp looking things.  I love Henry's "I'm trying to smile but I'm scared face."

Parker got his brother Garrett out in the water!   They had a blast!





We even got to drive to Tillamook cheese factory!  Yumm! 







The day we left Portland we had some time to mess around so we went to the forestry museum.  It was quite interactive and fun for the boys. 






No comments:

Post a Comment