Our Christmas Day was a bit wierd since Parker worked his double shift so we decided to celebrate Christmas on the 26th and just make today a party day for me and the two boys since we were alone most of the day.
First I made them a bean bag toss. They were quite thrilled with my creation which couldn't make me happier!
Then we had apples and nutella/peanut butter for a snack. I am eating my apples reading when next thing he looks up at me like this and roars! Funny boy.
And Henry always has to follow his brother so the next minute Henry was smearing his nutella all over his face and roaring:)
Then we made the cutest Santa faces. That was a hit too! Once again I was pleased. Breitling is in the middle of saying "Ho, ho, ho." When Daddy came home he thought it funny to sit on Santa's lap. What did he ask Santa for? Gummy bears! Well, too bad he asked Santa the day of Christmas when all the stores are closed because I don't think he is getting any:)
Then the boy's sweet Alaskan grandma came and made Breitling's day with a cowboy guitar. Metal strings and all. He loves it! He had me put on his cowboy cd's and has been jamming out all day!
And since dinner was during Parker's nap before work we didn't get to have a fancy Christmas dinner so I made Santa pancakes for the boys! It must have been another hit with all that whip cream because Breitling asked for seconds and that doesn't always happen:)
For our Christmas eve program I made them darling little nativity hand puppets. They loved my nativity puppet show, but I am still not sure it was worth the time making them. All those little faces took a long time!
Is it just me or does it look like Henry is flying in this picture? Dad got them the coolest Cowboy pajamas for their Christmas jammies. For once getting him to take off his cowboy clothes to go to bed wasn't a fight!
And again our cute little copycat had to lay down since Breitling sparaticly laid down.
They even have a bum flap. So cute!!!!
After seeing pics of his Uncle Garrett leaving treats for Santa Breitling had to also. He went to bed and a few minutes later came out saying he had forgotten to leave a note for Santa like Garrett did. So we helped him write a note asking for of course a cowboy!
And since Breitling came back out to write a note Dad let him have hot chocolate too. Hmm, if I were him I'd come out every night in hopes of hot chocolate:)
No comments:
Post a Comment