FIrst of all I have to share a Breitling quote of the day. If I was a facebooker this would be facebook worthy. When we pulled up to a bounce place I told Breitling that it might be more crowded than usual because kids were out of school and his response was "oh, so there will be more girls there for me to find to marry?" Hmm, not exactly what I was getting at. Who knows where this kid gets things. Maybe showing him our wedding pics wasn't such a good idea:)
Just waking up. He was so excited even though he didn't know why he should be.
Breitling on the other hand knew why he was excited and was determined to go see the presents, but Henry thought it was funny to block him.
Henry was all over this present opening thing! Such a cute age!
Santa brought them cool cars!
Then Daddy put on his Santa face and handed out the rest of the presents.
Santa heard his cries for a Cowboy! He couldn't be happier and takes his "best buddy" everywhere with him!
Cute towels huh! Thanks Aunt Jeanie!
He did it! This one was 3D and very hard! We even had to enlist Dad's help:) He was quite pleased he got so many different cowboy things.
All dressed up for Christmas dinner! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the handsome sweaters!
So lucky he got a huge dinonsaur puzzle! Thanks Aunt Joanie!
Dad helped them put together their huge train now that they got more pieces.
Breitling helped make this car road shirt for Parker for Christmas. It is supposed to giving Parker a massage as they run the cars across. Not sure if it really worked, but the kids enjoyed it.
I had this great idea to make the kids Christmas trees with my extra crate paper. When Dad gets involved things don't usually go as planned. I was definitely not planning on being a tree too.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for the Christmas jammies!
Then of course Dad had to make some fun out of all the Christmas boxes.
Not fast enough? Add a pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment