Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!

If you can't tell we are so excited we are for sure having a boy (Parker especially to have his fishing buddy!) We are officially due November 12th!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I didn't even know you were pregnant! That is so wonderful! Congrats on the baby and I have been having a lot of fun reading up on your Alaska adventures. The moose? Just in the middle of town...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anne! I'm so excited for you. You'll be a great mom. It looks like Alaska is a lot of fun. I should save my money so I can come for a little visit. Hope you had a fabulous birthday! I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooo Anne and Parker! Way to procreate! This is so exciting...fishing with Parker and ice skating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So fun, a baby boy!!! We have a webcam too!! Do you use skype? That would be cool to talk to you guys online :-)

    ReplyDelete